Thursday, October 11, 2012

My latest creations

Wow! It's been awhile since I last posted something I created... Now is the time!
My hand made accessories are for sale in my facebook (except for this necklace). Too bad I don't have shipping for local or international yet, my clients are here from my province. Let's pray next year I can fix the shipment for local and international. Can't wait for that! God is so good! Because of God I got to save up for our LifeBox camp called Battle Zone, this October 26-27.  I'm part of the Air Force Team! I'm going to blog about the camp soon.. Anyway, here's Mykreation!:)
I was suppose to sell this necklace, but it's just too pretty, I kept it for myself. hehehe I can't wait to wear this with one of my outfits! watch out for that!
I hope you guys love my handmade accessories!:)

" The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

What do you think?
May God bless us all!
:) Jillian Myka

2 comments:

Jillian Myka said...

Thank you so much! I already followed you ladies.. I hope you do the same. Godbless!:)

Yuriza Astari Rizkyta said...

Cute accessories! Love your blog ;)
Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? Tell me if you want :)
Kindly visit http://yurizastr.blogspot.com

Cheers!