Friday, May 24, 2013

I LOVE YOU MAMA

Hello Everyone! It's been two months since I last posted anything and I'm so sorry. Anyways, I would like to dedicate this post and greet my Mama and all the Mother's who will see this a 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
 I know it's late to post this but I just want all the Mothers to know that you deserve to be loved and cherished not only every Mother's Day but every second, every minute, every hour, every day and every year of your life. Thank you! Keep smiling, keep loving, you are beautiful. :) God loves you!!

Our Mother's Day gift for our Mama!
My sister and I drew this for her, but it's from the three of us.Haha!
God bless everyone! Next...Father's day.:)
Love always,
Jillian Myka


5 comments:

Simonè Noorie said...

This is really cool, welcome back!

Simone, XO
http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

Jillian Myka said...

Thank you so much Simone! I really appreciate it.:)

Jenniya said...

Lovely gift. Nothing beats hand made gifts. More meaningful.

XX, IamJenniya

Jillian Myka said...

True! Love hand made gifts.:)
Thanks for dropping by! God bless!

Anonymous said...

giveaway on my blog. 7 winners! check it out! www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com